Video Contest's Winning Clamor Video
A Freelance Video from RBR Volunteer Leader Marilyn Lott
Dr. Carson States He Would Be "Un-American Not to Pay Attention to" the Draft Effort
Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC - March 8, 2014
Dr. Ben Carson at the National Prayer Breakfast 2013
7 things YOU can do today to help us draft Dr. Ben Carson for President
1. PRAY - Pray for our leaders to change this country's direction. Pray for Dr. Carson and his family that they may have the strength to do God's will. Pray with 2 Chronicles 7-14 at heart: "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
2. SIGN - Sign the petition by clicking here -- then work through our 'Spread the Word' page and earn a spot on our Online Leaderboard.
3. DONATE - Support the draft effort financially by clicking here so more people will be reached.
4. CALL - Call local and national talk radio shows and spread the word. Make a list of the 40 people you are closest to (relatives, friends, neighbors, church members, co-workers). Call them and ask them to pray, sign the petition and make a contribution.
After you call those friends, download and send them a copy of this letter.
5. VISIT - Visit GOP and activist groups in your area. Go to the lunch clubs, GOP women's clubs, tea party groups, GOP men's clubs. Introduce yourself and make the three main points in the draft letter. Ask them to pray, go online to sign the petition and pass around an interest sheet to capture names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
6. WRITE - Write letters to the editor in BOTH online and print publications and blog to tell everyone why you support drafting Ben Carson for President. Like our Facebook page, your state's Facebook group or Follow us on Twitter!
7. SHOW UP - The world is run by those who show up. In many states, you cannot vote in the GOP primary without changing your party registration. In no state can you run for a county, district, state or national GOP delegate position without being affiliated with the Republican party. Check your state laws. The whole point of this draft effort is to get a majority of delegate votes at the Republican National Convention in 2016 to nominate Dr. Ben Carson and then support him through the fall general election to victory. Get ready for the nominating process now by changing your party affiliation and/or making yourself indispensable to your local GOP. Look into becoming a delegate to your 2015 county, district, and state convention. After this, you will then know the ropes and may be able to help someone go to the national convention in 2016 as a Carson delegate... Or even go yourself!